By Brad - Thursday 24 Jul 12:41 pm
Choosing a career is one thing. Once qualified, the next hurdle you are faced with is deciding which company you want to work for and where to apply to. Occupational therapy jobs are readily available in all sectors of the health and medical industry, from hospitals in the public sector, to privately owned therapy centres, and well into the business sector too. If you have had experience working previous Occupational therapy jobs, then employers might even come looking for you!
Here is a guide to some of the medical centres and hospitals that offer the top occupational therapy jobs in America. They have become renowned through the years as the most sought after companies to work for with regards to occupational therapy jobs. Listed in no particular order:
- Tri-State Hand and Occupational Therapy, Inc. located in Cumberland, MD
- Communicative Health Care Associates Inc, to be found in Boston, Massachusetts
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre, a non-profit hospital and research centre in Ohio
- Burger Rehabilitation Systems Inc, that have many clinics situated in the greater Sacramento area, Northern California
- Wee Care Therapy, Ltd, Dyer, Indiana
- The Children’s Hospital in Aurora, Colorado
Not only medical institutions and clinics offer exemplary employment opportunities. There are many corporate groups that have in house wellness programs and thus have available occupational therapy jobs. These businesses forward commendable and competitive employment packages to their staff and are a worthwhile direction to look in.
Some of the more well known names in this field are:
- Google – The World’s Largest Search Engine Company
- Microsoft – Home of the world’s most widely used computer software
- Sears – Infamous Chain of Retail Stores
- Siemens – Innovators in electronics
- Intel – Advanced Computing components manufacturers
- Dell – High end Computer Manufacturers
- Deloitte – World famous Accountancy Firms
- Citigroup – International Banks
- Bank of America
Occupational therapy jobs are becoming a more recognised addition in many companies due to the fast growing wellness factor in the corporate world. The raised productivity levels that go hand in hand with wellness programs are creating a larger awareness towards the health of employees. This in turn is creating vast job opportunities for occupational therapists in the corporate world.
Posted in: Therapy Jobs